Jan 16, 2011

The Secret History of Art is moving to ArtInfo

Dear Readers,
I'm pleased to announce that this blog will shortly be moving to a new host, the excellent daily art magazine ArtInfo (www.artinfo.com).  ArtInfo is the best source for news and features about the art world, with over a million monthly readers.

I have been asked to become a regular columnist, continuing The Secret History of Art as a regular feature on ArtInfo.  The blog will be expanded in its scope, and in the future I will cover not only art historical mysteries, as I have thus far, but also will include my articles and analysis on art crime, art travel adventures, and relevant book, film, and exhibition reviews.  Future visits will be redirected to The Secret History of Art on ArtInfo.

Thank you for reading and I hope that you will continue to do so in our new, larger venue.  Best wishes, NC